SOCIAL JUSTICE EVERY DAY.
Designed for white women, non-binary, and gender non-conforming people
In the wellness world, an educator, helping people through your job, or an entrepreneur?
A white woman, non-binary, or gender non-conforming person?
Interested in 'doing good', feminism, or inclusion?
Not exactly sure how inclusion or social justice fits into your every day personal or professional life?
Scared you'll say the 'wrong' thing or that you don't have enough experience or knowledge to make change?
Feel like there's so much happening, you don't know where to start?
And, I know ways we can work together to make social justice a part of your daily life. Ways to change our mindsets and our actions to better align with our values and goals. I think it is incredibly important for white people to discuss and work with other white people (guided by the work people with marginalized identities, and specifically women of color, have done and do everyday) in order to make social justice a reality. This course will focus on how we can integrate thoughts and actions that contribute to social justice into everything we do (our habits, relationships, jobs, organizations, etc.).
Let’s do this together.
In this 4-week program
you'll create a mindset and SET OF practices
that allow you to make social justice a part of your every day.
WEEK 1: HOW WE SHOW UP
- Getting clear on our motivations and intentions
- Discussing what 'whiteness' is and how it influences our lives
- Understanding what social justice is and isn't
WEEK 2: UN-LEARNING
- Harnessing the power of un-learning and how it can change our commitment to social justice
- Aligning our values and beliefs
WEEK 3: MAKING IT REAL
- Assessing our time and aligning our actions with values/beliefs
- Making change on a daily basis
- Integrating social justice into personal and professional life
WEEK 4: MESSING UP
- Creating a mindset that lets you mess up and still remain committed
- Holding yourself and others accountable
- Discussing ways to continue the work